Porex's nylon filter cartridges bring flexibility, durability, and dependable quality to diverse filtration applications.
Engineered for absolute fiber purity and consistency, our filter cartridges provide optimized dirt-holding capacity, low-pressure drop, high filtration efficiency, and long lifespans. 100% melt blown nylon microfibers are binder free and thermally treated for reliable performance in the most challenging environments.
With exceptional chemical and thermal resistance alongside a wide range of customizable options, you can rely on our filter cartridges for your most critical filtration needs.
- For use with: hydrocarbons, special and organic chemicals, paints, inks, solvents, amine streams, lacquers, and more
- Maximum 250°F operating temperature
- Available in 5, 10, and 25 micron ratings
- 10”, 20”, 30”, 40” lengths
- Custom diameters
- With or without nylon cores