A proprietary or customized blend of raw materials created through a clean hydrophilic polyurethane process. Different formulations offer wide-ranging densities, porosities, and levels of softness to meet your application requirements.
- Types include medical-grade (ISO 10993 certified) and cosmetic
- Pore Sizes range from 90 microns to greater than 350 microns
- Catalyst-free, hypoallergenic, 100% latex free – skin contact friendly
- Hydrophilic or hydrophobic
- Ability to incorporate customer-exclusive additives including antimicrobials, nanomaterials, pharmaceuticals, botanicals, cosmetic ingredients and colorants
- Skived or poured to thickness
- Based on the type and end use of the foam, converting, roll stock and laminations are available
- 2D and 3D forms (rolls/sheets/moulded)
A proprietary or customized blend of raw materials created through a clean hydrophilic polyurethane process.
Learn More ›