POREX® Battery Vents are single and multiple component flame arrestors designed to provide a durable, cost-effective solution that meets all technical and performance requirements of commercial lead-acid batteries. In addition to preventing sparks from entering the battery, battery vents provide controlled airflow, venting, and optimized back pressure, reducing the risk of acid spillage and aerosol emissions. The battery vents can be assembled using heat welding processing. Click here to learn more about POREX Battery Vents.
POREX® Battery Vents
- Malaysian Center of Excellence specializing in Battery Vent Production
- Available in multiple materials (PE, PP, & other polymers)
- Durable, cost-effective solutions that meet technical and performance requirements
- Controlled airflow, venting, and optimized back pressure
- Reduced risk of acid spillage and aerosol emissions
- Easy assembly using heat weldingOptions:
- Color coding for easy identification
- High temperature performance
- Customized dimensions & geometries
- Tight tolerances
Listing of Standard Battery Vents
POREX® Battery Vents are available in a wide range of standard geometries and dimensions.
In addition to standard items, products may be customized to meet specific geometrical and performance requirements, including high temperature performance, custom air-flows, and dimensions.
Click here to download the full Porex Battery Vent PDF.