The ideal solution for high-impact energy absorption needs
Our Slow Recovery Foam is specifically formulated to maximize “memory” effects. Its exceptional combination of impact energy absorption and visco-elastic recovery imparts unparalleled damping and anti-vibrational characteristics:
- Can be customized for patient positioning and surgery support applications.
- Machine washable and dryable at high temperatures
- Poured to thickness or skived to thickness that is soft and conformable to skin surface.
|Thickness||2.0 – 31.88 mm (0.079 – 1.25″)|
|Density (kg/m3)||122 – 134|
|Tensile Strength (kPa)||405 – 428|
|Tear Strength (N/m)||1277 – 1357|
|Elongation at break (%)||270 – 285|
|Cell count (Pores/in)||120 – 125|
Key applications for patient positioning
- Cranial & spine protectors
- Hip, body & extremity protectors
Porex can adapt our medical foam technology to your proprietary product characteristics including active ingredients, additives and laminates. We also have skiving, slitting, and laminating capabilities in our ISO 13485 certified facility in St. Charles, Michigan.
- Hydrophilic or hydrophobic